Viewpath was founded in 2003 by seasoned project management specialists who bring more than 20 years of experience in the productivity and time management industry. They developed the Viewpath online project management solution to provide anywhere-access to projects and dramatically simplify the day-to-day management of projects and events.
In many companies, it’s common for individuals and workgroups to plan and track projects using a patchwork of ad hoc tools – scattering activity details between scratch pads, e-mails, calendars, whiteboards, spreadsheets, and to-do-lists.
Business professionals from a wide range of industries told us they wanted a tool that would help them manage their projects more effectively but would be relatively easy to use – something in between the complexities of Microsoft Project and makeshift solutions like spreadsheets.
Viewpath was designed to bridge that gap, and reflect the way people actually work. Its powerful online tools make it easier than ever for businesses of all sizes to manage a projects, events and activities efficiently.
Today, thousands of organizations representing many different industries use Viewpath as a cost-effective solution to manage all kinds of projects and initiatives, including:
- Develop and launch a new product or service offering
- Organize corporate events and conferences
- Manage IT infrastructure upgrades and maintenance programs
- Design and construct commercial or residential buildings
- Plan and track quality improvement initiatives
- Create new marketing and advertising campaigns
- Manage production schedules along a dispersed supply chain
- Coordinate engineering or software development project teams
- Produce content for magazines, websites, or newsletters
- Install and test new manufacturing equipment
- Develop educational curriculum and training programs
- Administer medical research and scientific grants
Viewpath continually stays at the forefront of the latest web standards such as Open ID – which gives customers “single sign-on” access from other accounts like Google Apps and Salesforce.